Friday 1 April 2022

Don't crack under pressure

 With the due date 3 days away, the project is constantly in the back of my mind. I've been editing all day after school and my plans for the weekend consist of finlly wrapping this up. It's been a long journey and a new experience since I've never worked on a long-term project. Throughout these few weeks, I didn't think the due date would finally come and procrasinated lots but always found a way to meet the deadline. I've really enjoyed this process althroughout and can't wait to share it with the world. 

    I've finally concluded 98% of the project with the exception of some final touches on my CCR. I will be posting it on Monday after i've completely finished every little detail of it. This has been a very fun experience where I've gained a lot of knowledge and I'm finally ready to wrap it up and see a vision become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!