Thursday 31 March 2022

Planning for my CCR

 As I prepare to create my CCR and wrap up filming, I decided I should plan out the answer to some of the questions that need to be included. 

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Throughout this project, I've learned how time-consuming producing a film is, even if it's 2 minutes long. I spent most of the time available to plan which I didn't think was necessary. Turns out nothing would've worked out because without planning the outfits, mood boards, genre research, etc, I wouldn't have been able to produce a proper film. When it came to filming, I really understood how much lighting and camera movements affect not only the mood but how the whole piece is interpreted. I played around with lighting pre-filming but my sister suggested dimming the lights to enhance the romantic mood of Serena and Ben dancing. I also learned a lot about post-production and how important it is to bring a film to life. For example, the color hues and the sound make a huge impact on how the piece looks. 

How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online- in this project?

Technology played a huge part in this project as it was used for filming, planning, editing, etc. Websites such as canva made my idea come to life possible as it allowed me to use a variety of templates, fonts, and stickers which also helped with organizing my ideas and knowing what I really wanted. Although I was planning on using my mom's Canon EOS R6 for filming, it wasn't available when needed so I had no choice other than to use my phone. Nowadays the quality of iPhone cameras is quite good so I had no problem in using it. Lastly, the cherry on top which made this idea become a reality is Imovie. When editing I tried out software such as Adobe Premiere and DaVinci resolve but ended up sticking with IMovie as I was familiar with it and was able to manage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!