Sunday 3 April 2022

last step

 One day away from the due date and I'm finally done with the editing process, I'm really happy that my whole vision and hard work is finally done. Though I ran into some challenges that prevented me from bringing the exact idea I had into life, I still found a solution or alternative and I'm pretty satisfied and happy with how it tuned out. I'm so excited to finally be able to share it tomorrow after I do some last-minute tweaking. My next step is to reflect on my learning and journey before I can finally say I'm completely ready. I'm almost completely done with my CCR. What I found best to prepare for my CCR was writing a script and finding ways to smoothly incorporate the answers to each question as I discuss my project. I have also taken a few clips from my film and films from the same genre to insert into my video to make it more interactive and visual. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!