Monday 28 February 2022

storyboard


    For the next step of my planning process of my portfolio project I completed a storyboard to organize my ideas and each scene that will be filmed for my opening scene of "De Nuit". As shown, my drawing abilities aren't the best so i'm going to describe and go in depth for each of the shots. 
    The first shot is going to be Ben and Naomi dancing and laughing in slow motion in Ben's room to show their ideal relationship. A close up of Naomi's phone will be shown with Leo's text messages about meeting up and Naomi checking it and saying her mom picked her up. The setting will change to Ben's bathroom and Naomi will be looking at herself in the mirror fixing her hair and touching up her face. The next shot will be Naomi leaving Ben's house and running in slow motion to Leo's car who is parked a few houses down. A slow motion zoom-in of Leo looking out of the car will be shown and then it will go back to Namoi running to his car and getting in the car all in slow-motion. The last shot and conclusion of the opening scene will be Naomi and Leo re-connecting and will be a preview of their romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!