Wednesday 16 March 2022

You got the part!

     I never saw casting as a challenging task which is why I put it off for so long. Now that the time for filming has actually come I realized it’s not so easy after all. I thought anyone I asked would say yes to me and I planned on asking a few of my friends and family members for help.

Issues with casting: 

1. Not everyone’s available 

2. Not everyone will fit the character’s vibe and aesthetic

    Since the beginning I knew who would play Naomi. My sister Alessia who forced me to be the main character of her portfolio project last year fit the role perfectly. She agreed to play Naomi and volunteered her friend as one of the male characters.

Brey, my sister’s friend agreed to play the role of Ben which he also fits very well.

For now, I  haven’t found someone to play Leo since most of my guy friends have gone away on vacation for spring break. Brey said he could do both if we figure out a way to but I’m not very sure about it yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!