Tuesday 15 March 2022

6 brains work better than 1


     Today in class we met up with groups and discussed our projects. I shared my blog and explained my plot to my group members and mentioned a change I didn't know whether to include or not. I explained to them that I was unsure of including the shot of Ben looking out the window at Naomi and Leo in the car or if I should focus on Naomi and Leo in the car. They told me to add it since it introduces a conflict. One of my team members brought up the idea to change the song from "Can't help falling in Love" to a heavy metal/rock song once Naomi gets into Leo's car to emphasize the contrast between Noami's relationships with Leo and Ben. Although I like the idea I'm not sure if I should include it but once I start the editing process I will test it out and see what it looks like. She also suggested that Naomi could have a more edgy outfit under her pastel tracksuit to also emphasize the contrast between the relationships which I think will look great if I decide to add the rock music. 

    Meeting up with a group to discuss each other's projects was really beneficial as it helped bring up new ideas and give feedback to each other. I also got to see the behind the scenes of the projects and what my classmates are doing in order to bring their ideas to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!