Thursday 17 March 2022

Updates on changes

     Last blog post I mentioned I wasn’t sure on whether to add the suggestions my group members mentioned to me during class. I decided I would keep the shot out Ben looking out the window after Naomi lies to him and leaves with Leo. I chose to include this because it introduces the conflict in the film between all 3 characters. I don’t think I will be including the rock music suggestion though as I don’t feel it fits Leo’s character. During the editing process I might include it just to see how it looks but for now it’s a no. I really like the idea and I might explore that idea with different genres of music. 

    Next week is spring break and it’s mg biggest chance to get ahead on my opening scene. I plan on filming for two days at most but probably will for one day only. My only challenge as of now is finding a second male character to play Leo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!