Sunday 27 March 2022

film day 1

 The day has finally come and today was my first day of filming. About 2 hours before, I texted everyone that is taking part in the film and confirmed that they would be attending. Luckily, everyone agreed and I told them to arrive at around 7:30 just after the sun set. As soon as they arrived we got to work. 

    Since we couln't film in Brey's room anymore and we had settled on the living room, we decided to dim the lights and put a fake fireplace on the TV to settle a romantic mood in addition to the music and the song. The first part of the opening scene which is Naomi and Ben ran very smoothly and I was very satisfied with it. I decided to add the shot of Ben looking out the window for a dramatic effect and like i previously mentioned, to introduce the main conflict of the film.

    The second part of the film which consists of Leo and Naomi also ran pretty smoothly although im considering re-shooting the part where Naomi runs out of Ben's house in slow-mo. Once i get to editing I will see how it looks with the slow motion effect and if anything I can just re film as it isn't a very complicated shot. 

    Luckily, my sister had to do this project last year and she helped me a lot with the camera movement and details. 

Here are a few pics from filming day: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!