Thursday 3 March 2022

schedule

  

    Now that I have most of my opening scene details down, it's time for the filming process to begin. In order for the process to go smoothly I made a scheduling chart to make sure I stay on track. I plan on taking one day to film the opening scene(3/9)  since it's mostly at the same location but I saved a second day just in case anything goes wrong. Afterwards, I will spend the rest of my time editing to make sure everything looks exactly how I envision it. 

    The rest of the planning I need to complete is the casting, script, lighting and shots, and adjust any details from the storyline which I will complete in the next week. 

Date

 

2/28-3/7 

Complete planning

3/9

Shooting day 1 

3/10 

Shooting day 2 (if necessary) 

3/14-?

Editing 


    I can't wait to begin the filming and editing process and slowly see everything come to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!