Sunday 6 March 2022

too good to be true... my first obstacle

    Sometimes things are too good to be true. This project is an example. Everything was running smoothly, all my deadlines were being met, I was following my schedule, etc. On Friday my mom called me and told me we had to travel to Mexico last minute to get my passport. Since I'm Venezuelan and can't get my passport anywhere in the United States, the fastest way to get it is through the Venezuelan embassy in Mexico. After months of waiting I finally got an appointment on March 9. I had scheduled "filming day 1" on that day and I wont get back home until March 11 which completely sets back my schedule. I'm going to take advantage of the situation and I'm going to keep researching and adding details which I will be sharing here on my blog. I will also see if I can look for any inspiration while I'm there and add it to the project. Although I am excited to finally get my passport and also visit the Federal District, I am a little disappointed I'm going to have to reschedule everything and run way behind on filming and editing. 

Moral of the story: Look at the bright side of things (I get more time to plan)

    I made this list on "Microsoft To Do" which is probably the only reason why I ever get anything done in my life because checking off a task releases a small amount of serotonin every time, so I am looking forward to checking these things off. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!