Friday 11 March 2022

My first company


Orion productions

I created my production company, Orion productions!

The reason why I chose this name is because like I previously mentioned, I want this project to have a little bit of who I am. You may be wondering, what does Orion have to do with who you are? Well let me tell you the very cheesy reason. Every time I look up at the night sky I see Orion's belt and I always like to stare at it and it brings me some type of comfort. I had initially chosen "Romer Productions" for my company's name but I thought it was way too basic and I could come up with something better. 

 On the opening scene of my film I want to start off with my company's logo.
I used the website Canva to create the Logo and animation for my production company which is the website i've used for most of the elements in my project such as the mood boards. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!