Wednesday 9 March 2022

shots and angles

     Today is my first day in Mexico City and after a day of exploring the city and the anthropology museum, I'm back in my hotel room so I grabbed my computer and got to work. Today I want to organize my scenes shot by shot so next week when it's finally time to film I will have everything settled. 

Shot list:

- Long shot (Naomi and Ben dancing)

-Close up of (phone)

-Medium two-shot (Naomi telling Ben she's leaving)

-Over the shoulder shot (Naomi fixing herself in the bathroom) 

-Long and tracking shot in slow motion (Naomi running to the car)

-Close up zoom in (Leo looking out the window)

-Long shot of Naomi's back (while running to the car)

-Over the shoulder two-shot (Leo and Naomi) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!