Sunday 13 March 2022

dont go off script...

 My opening scene doesn't include much dialogue but I still decided to create a script for the little dialogue there is. I used google docs to create my script and used pictures online as a reference on how to properly write a script/screenplay

Though it is very short and doesn't look 2 minutes long, my film is all about the music and overall vibe, that's what tells the story. 

I also made a small addition to the story and opening scene which is Ben looking out the window and seeing who Naomi is with. This is to introduce the conflict of the film and also to show how much Ben cares about Naomi that he makes sure she makes it out safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!