Tuesday 29 March 2022

Editing


     I got to editing as soon as as possible. At first I tried to use Adobe Premiere since I had some previous experience on it from 2 years of taking film in middle school. Once I opened the software and tried to edit on it I realized it had been 3 years and I had completely forgotten how to use it. Since it's not a very easy program to use I asked my friends what editing software they were using. One of them told me he would be using DaVinci Resolve so I downloaded it and also had trouble figuring out how to use it. I went back to the basics and opened iMovie and started cutting clips and adding music.

    So far I'm really liking how it's turning out although I have a long way to go since I underestimated the time this would take. When I was editing my first few clips I realized I made a mistake by setting my camera to different resolutions so some clips have lower quality than the rest. I'm considering refilling those clips but I'm not sure yet. I plan on finishing editing and starting my CCR by Sunday at the latest but hopefully Friday or Saturday morning. 

Here's a sneak peek from the editing process:

Although I've run into a few problems over the course of this project, I'm glad I've figured it out and made it work. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!