Tuesday 22 March 2022

spring break challenges


     The biggest challenge I've had to face throughout this project is my procrastination. Since this is a long term project that takes weeks to put together, I've assumed that I have all the time in the world. Turns out I don't and the deadline is in 2 weeks and I don't even know who is playing 2/3 characters. My filming shedule has been delayed by 2 weeks for one reason or another and the due date gets closer and closer. I plan on this being my filming week and hopefully get every shot down so I can start editing. 


    Since it is Spring Break and filming needs to take place at night, I thought it'd be best if I found dates when it'd be most convenient to film so there would be no scheduling conflicts with anyone that is part of the film. I chose Sunday because usually on Sundays there is not much to do and everyone is just home, so mostly everyone would be able to film. I also chose Monday as a second day of filming because there is no school and it's the last day of spring break so no one will be going out, and if any retakes would be needed, it could be done quickly.

Hopefully I can get this done on schedule so I can start editing and finally seeing all the work come to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!