Saturday 19 February 2022

de nuit- Title and font

     After having most of my plot idea, I thought it was time to create a title for my film. I wanted the title to sound romantic yet secretive and mysterious. I used random word generators, movie title generators and looked up attention-grabbing words that had a secretive/romantic meaning. I then had the idea to make the title another language and what language is more romantic than French. I got on google translate and typed many word combinations such as: "in secret", "secret love", "love at night" and many others until I thought about"by night" which translates to "de Nuit" in french. I liked the sound of it and how it's short and straight to the point. 

    The reason I decided on this title is because Naomi and her currently un-named lover's relationship only occurs in the middle of the night. Their love comes to life at night when they meet up in the lover's car after a day of pretending they don't know each other. 
    
    




    For the font of the title, I went on Canva and played around with fonts that were simple yet striking. 
I haven't fully decided on one yet because I'm waiting on the cover to see what fits best but here are some of my top options. I decided to mostly go with cursive fonts because they are simple but elegant. Since Naomi's lifestyle is full of exclusivity and eliteness, I wanted to show that in the title and the cover which im still developing. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!