Saturday 12 February 2022

and so it begins...

Hi, I'm Elisa but i usually go by Eli (Ellie),

    The process has finally begun and i'm feeling excited yet very overwhelmed. I wouldn't necessairily consider myself a creative person so since I found out the portfolio project was starting I've been exploring many ideas. I want to create something that represents me and how my mind works. I'm thinking about focusing on a coming of age romance or a drama/crime film. 

    I'm looking forward to writing on my blog since it allows me to organize my ideas and reflect on the process. I enjoy writing and sharing my ideas and feelings with others so I think the blog will really help me stay motivated for the upcoming project. It also makes me feel like I'm Carrie Bradshaw so that also contributes to my excitement. 

    I can't wait to finally get started on this long yet exciting process and I hope you'll enjoy this journey along with me through my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR

 After 9 weeks of hard work, it's time to reflect on the process.  Here's my  CCR !!!